Member Name: Jason Mayer
Title: Commercial Banker IV
Company: National Bank of Arizona
• 17+ years of banking experience focusing on commercial relationship management, commercial credit analysis, private banking and audit of asset-based loan facilities (15 years in Phoenix marketplace)
• Lending background includes working capital, equipment finance, recapitalizations, debt restructuring, owner occupied and investor real estate financing, restaurant and franchise finance, acqusition finance, private banking transactions (investment portfolio secured credit, aircraft, luxury boats)
• Strong marketing / prospecting, sales, negotiation, and credit / portfolio management skills
• AZ licensed Certified Public Accountant since 1999
• 14 years as adjunct accounting faculty member at Scottsdale Community College
My focus will continue to be providing lending and banking services for businesses across a wide range of industries. Typical clients will have revenues of $5Million – $200Million and lending needs of $1Million – $30Million.
Clients value our competitive, timely and consistent lending decisions. We have no loan committee up to $10Million and all our senior banking exeutives are located in Phoenix. As the 4th largest bank in AZ and the largest LOCALLY formed bank, we have been providing best in class capabilities with a community banking touch for 30+ years. We service clients in AZ from our 70+ offices and can support client relationships across the US.