Member Name: Robert Semple
Position: Managing Partner
Company: Semple, Marchal & Cooper, LLP
Over thirty-five years of pubic and private industry accounting and auditing experience. After a very successful career with Coopers & Lybrand, LLP, a national accounting firm, I joined with Mr. William Cooper to form the partnership of Semple & Cooper, Certified Public Accountants in 1982. I have been the managing Partner of the accounting firm of Semple, Marchal & Cooper, LLP for over thirty years.
Senior Partner in charge of the Management Advisory Services and Litigation Support Services Practice Sections for Semple, Marchal & Cooper, LLP. The firm is a member of the Management Advisory Services Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Semple, Marchal & Cooper, LLP is also a member of the Arizona Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
• Responsible for litigation support services including forensic and investigative financial accounting services provided by the firm.
• Extensive experience providing both consulting and testifying expert witness services in damage analysis, principally for commercial litigation cases.
• Extensive experience performing forensic real estate loan account analysis services and over five years of experience as an investigative and forensic accountant working with the Resolution Trust Corporation (“RTC”) as successor to the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation (“FSLIC”).
• Extensive experience providing audit and accounting related services to companies in a number of industries, with a substantial portion of those clients being product manufacturing and distribution, real estate development and investment companies.
• Engagement partner for numerous audit clients throughout the Southwest.
• Hold certificates as a Certified Public Accountant in Arizona and Ohio.
• Member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants.