Your Growth Begins Today
Applying for Arizona Business Council’s Business Catalyst Program (BCP) is relatively easy and we have open enrollment 9 months out of the year (BCP Committee does not meet in July, August, and December).
- Must either be based in Arizona, have a significant presence in Arizona, or in process of expanding or moving into Arizona
- Must be a company in good standing
- Minimum annual sales in excess of $1,000,000 (some exceptions may apply)
- Must not be in the following industries: Tobacco, Alcohol, Firearms, Adult Entertainment/Content, or Gambling
- Be prepared to provide details about your company, its products and services, key staff and management, your current obstacles and needs, as well as financial information on your company. All such communications will be held in the strictest confidence
- Must be open to new ideas, meeting new people, and be willing to put in the effort to be successful
So, what are you waiting for?
Enrolling is a simple 3-step process:
- Complete the application and submit it to email@example.com
- Our Board will review and application and notify you of your status within 10 business days.
- When accepted, pay the tax deductable tuition fee of $2,500 (we are a 501c6 not-for-profit organization)
Upon acceptance, a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will be assigned to you and the process will begin.